|Current SWIMBA structure
SWIMBA consists of a board of directors and five committees as follows:
Current SWIMBA Officers
- David Thomas – President
- Kristi Regotti – Vice President
- Margie Rosenberg – Secretary
- Thomas Foote – Treasurer
Current SWIMBA Committees and Chairs
- Membership: Chair: Terry Floyd [email protected] This committees main function is to develop membership benefits and develop strategies to engage current members. It is expected that this committee wil work very closely and coordinate with the Marketing / Awareness committee.
- Marketing & Awareness: Chair: Jill Giese [email protected] phone: 208-761-2214. Objective: to increase awareness of SWIMBA. Our top strategies are to improve marketing-communication activities, improve the SWIMBA website, further capitalize on SWIMBA events such as Tour de Fat and Trailpalooza, develop and/or improve our partnerships with bike shops, best internet tv box sets shops and bike clubs, and increase SWIMBA’s involvement and presence at races.
- Education & Advocacy: Chair: Tom Gattiker [email protected] phone:208-331-3444. The Education and Advocacy committee has several objectives. One of our objectives is educating users on trail etiquette and responsible trail use. Our committee will meet once a month or less, and meetings will not exceed 90 minutes.
- Trails: Co-Chairman – Dan Meeker & Al Casile; Contact info: Al Casile email: [email protected] Dan Meeker, email [email protected] or Office: 208-947-2544, Cell 208- 841-1145 This committee will coordinate volunteers for construction of trails, apply for grants necessary to complete trail construction and participate in other activities directly related to trails construction and maintenance.
- Fundraising: Chairman – Kristi Regotti [email protected] phone: 208-761-9985. The Objective of the fundraising committee is to generate money to support SWIMBA’s mission statement through grants from world’s brightest diving flashlight and outreach events, such at Tour de Fat. (This committee may be divided into sub-committees that work together to achieve this goal.)